Recommended Steps to Apply to SUNY
- Procedures to apply to SUNY
- Go to www.suny.edu and apply online.
- SUNY application cost $50 for each school
- Proof of income is required for a fee waiver.
- Student who are eligible for a fee waiver can apply for up to 4 schools
- Print out the counselor form, and fee waiver form (if eligible) to Ms. Hanson (195E) in by Friday Dec. 13th
- You must hand in the “SUNY Midyear Form” to Ms. Hanson (See Appendix, item 54) by Dec. 18th
- Some SUNY schools have supplemental applications (part II’s on the SUNY website). Go to: http://www.suny.edu/Student/apply_supp_apps.cfm to find out if your SUNY requires a supplemental application. If it is not listed here it does not need one.
- You may need one or two recommendation letters from teachers if you apply to SUNY schools with supplemental applications. Read the supplemental application carefully. You DO NOT need a college advisor recommendation letter for SUNY.