Need help with applying for citizenship? Come to a FREE citizenship application assistance day on Friday, February 22 to complete your application!
You must have resided in the United States as a permanent resident for five years (three years if living with and married to the same United States citizen). You should have remained in the United States for at least half of the five or three year period and be at least 18 years old. Please bring:
- your green card
- all passports issued since obtaining your green card
- your home addresses for the last five years
- date of birth, A# and addresses for any children
- your school or employment history for the last five years
- and your marital or criminal history for the last five years, if applicable.
Worried that it might cost too much? They can also screen to see if you can pay a reduced fee or have it waived completely.
Friday, February 22
10am – 2pm
92-25 Rockaway Beach Boulevard, Rockaway Beach
Train: A, S to Beach 90th Street
Bus: Q22, Q52, Q53