Skip to content
There are three basic ways to apply to a
private or out of state schooL
- Go to www.commonapp.org and create an account. The “Commonapp” application service can be used for multiple colleges, but you must pay a fee for each school.
- Go to the college website and follow their procedure.
Bring all Official Document Request to your adviser as soon as you apply.
- Complete paper application, if required.
- Deadline: Students must pay close attention to each deadline.
- You need a college office recommendation letter inform you adviser as soon as possible.
- Be sure to advise your teachers if you are using the commonapp.org website because they will have to upload your application.